This post may contain affiliate links. If you click and buy then I may make a small profit. I believe these things will make our lives better. No spam or scams or anything harmful. You can read my Disclaimer for more information.
Pokemon Go is the 2016 popular argumented reality game for mobile devices based on the beloved series Pokemon. Now I am sure you have heard of this game as it was once very popular. Since 2016, the popularity has seen a decrease but still remains a top game.
Journaling is the process of taking a blank notebook and filling it with things that you love.
Today we are combing both journaling and Pokemon Go to create a Pokemon Go journal. These are two of my favorite things plus crafting.
Don’t worry if you are not skilled at crafting, don’t have a printer or play Pokemon Go. This DIY is simple and can be used for any tv show, video game or movie that you love. Basically, we are taking and just recording what has happened while we play the game.
I will be looking for something that says Pokemon Go. Then I also found a Togepi photo that I just traced, colored and cut out.
After we have colored and printed those images, we are going to safely cut them out. Then we shall glue them onto the front and/or the back of the journal
What can you include in this journal?
- Your team logo. This is the first page of my journal
- When you started playing the game. I chose to put this under my logo on the first page of my notebook
- Below those, I have the date of when I reached level 30. Currently, I am on level 35 but will eventually put the date of when I reach 40 (if ever)
- List each Pokemon that is in the game by generation. I pencil in what Pokemon I don’t have. The ones I caught get written in a specific color per generation like Gen 1 is pink
- Pages for drawings/prints of your shinies
- Team Rocket Pokemon you caught. Instead of photos, I chose to put their names in colored marker
Not a fan of Pokemon Go? Try these tips below for your favorite game
I love Pokemon and the game even though I am far behind for someone who has played since it started. Though I may not have as many Pokemon or shinies as other players, I still have fun writing down who I do have. When I do fill my notebook, I will be sure to make another one
We all know Pokemon Go and Pokemon are going nowhere so this journey is going to take many years. A fun thing to show your kids and grandkids.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram because that is where I post photos of my journal journey.
In the comments tell me what is your favorite character and generation.
Pin this for later